The Little Horn
Summary of Daniel’s Vision
- The first three beasts represent the Babylonian, Medo-Persian, and Greek Empires.
- The fourth beast represents the Roman Empire.
- The ten horns represent a future revival of the Roman Empire.
- The “little horn” represents the prophetic figure known as the Anti-Christ.
Discernible Facts Concerning the Anti-Christ
- The Church will be gone before he arrives.
- He will arise from within the territory of the former Roman Empire.
- He will be imposing.
- He will be known for his eloquent speech and powers of persuasion.
- He will present himself as a peacemaker.
- He will be the servant of Satan.
- He will perform false signs and wonders.
- He will declare himself to be God.
- He will persecute believers upon the Earth.
- He will be utterly defeated and cast into Hell when Jesus returns.