Forever and Ever
Point 1: This revelation is for the last generation.
Point 2: The end of this age will see a great tribulation.
- The tribulation period as a whole will last seven years (Dan 9:24-27).
- The period of intense persecution and war within the tribulation will be three and a half years (Dan 12:5-8).
- The believing remnant will be preserved until the end of the tribulation (v. 12).
Point 3: The return of Christ will see the resurrection of the righteous and the reprobate.
- The righteous (those saved by faith in Christ) will be resurrected at the start of the Millennial Kingdom. They will experience everlasting life (Rev 20:4; Dan 12:2).
- The unrighteous will be resurrected unto judgment at the end of the Millennial Kingdom. They will experience the second death (Rev 20:5-6).
Point 4: The faithful will forever shine like the stars.